Wednesday 13 June 2012

Liz Earle Products: my experiences

 These are my Liz Earle products, I have nothing but good things to say about this brand, and if you haven't tried any of these items then I would really really recommend them- especially if you suffer from any skin problems.

 In a nutshell, Liz Earle changed my skin for the better, I cannot even contemplate using another skin care regime in the long run, it's seriously that good.

 I also have a few pictures including some of the new Colour makeup range, but I'm going to leave all that for another post. Today I'm focusing on the skin care range. Picture time!


 I have the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic and the Skin Repair Moisturiser (Light- ideal for Oily skin). I also got the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask as a freebie as part of the monthly skin regime offer (the free product changes every month). Not pictured is the exfoliator- this had to be decanted into a glass jar as the pump didn't work and as it was free I couldn't be bothered to send it back!

 The stand out product for me is the Hot Cloth Cleanser, this helped my blemish prone skin no end and is gentle enough to use every day. I apply this to dry skin, leave for a minute, and wipe off with one of the muslin cloths which I run under hot water. I then apply the Skin Tonic with a cotton pad and follow with the moisturiser. Once or twice a week I use the Treatment mask, which helps soften my skin and helps clear up any spots. I mix the mask with some St Ives Apricot Scrub and leave this on when I have a shower to really nourish my skin, it loves this and I can really see the benefits afterwards. If you have sensitive skin then this range would probably suit you too, the products are scented, but nothing strong or offensive. I consider myself to have reasonably sensitive skin and these products have never contributed to any break outs.

 On the website you can buy the entire skin care range every month for a reduced price with free p&p. You also get a free (usually full size) product that changes every month, which is such good value. It all comes beautifully packaged (I hate unwrapping and ruining it!), and you also get given a small sample of a product whenever you place an order. This time I got a sample of the moisturiser, which is a good size to take with me when I visit my boyfriend.

 Anyway, try this brand! I really recommend it, it's good value and the customer service is brilliant, I have always been impressed. I see good skin care as an investment, especially if it improves your skin long term, and I realise that Liz Earle is on the more pricey side, but I do think it's really worth it. The products have lasted me a good while, I get through a bottle of Cleanse & Polish in about 2-3  months if I use it every day, and the Skin Tonic usually lasts quite a bit longer.

 I hope I haven't rambled on too much, I tried to keep this post as short as possible haha! I hope it's been useful to some people and thank you for reading :)

X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment