Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mr Sunshine

Coral- Barry M. On feet throughout post.

Red Glitter- Barry M. Two coats used here.

Firstly, sorry for multiple foot shots, I wanted to demonstrate how nice this coral shade is on the toes, especially after whacking on some St Moritz a few days ago. I bought some Red Glitter polish for my friends bday and had to get some for myself too- it goes on quite sheer, so would probably look better layered over another colour, but I applied two coats and it looks quite thick, very Christmassy haha, but I couldn't wait 5 months to try it out...

I was really sad to hear about Amy Winehouse, such great style and that voice! I'm listening to her as I type and reminiscing, you'll be really missed Amy, RIP.

Today I'm relaxing and trying to decide what to put on my nails for graduation tomorrow, 5:30am start which I am not looking forward to, but it will be really nice to see everyone again. Kind of dreading having to stand up in front of everyone, at least I'm not alone! Well done to everyone who's already graduated! Hoping it won't be as hot as today, although I don't want it to rain, is that too much to ask?

I've done a post on daily makeup on my other blog, have a peek!

Enjoy the sunshine, is summer finally here...?!



X.

No comments:

Post a Comment