Monday 4 July 2011

Grow Your Own
















Dartmoor National Park



As promised, some pictures of my family's allotment, plus a few of the other people's on the site. I spent the whole of Sunday there, and managed to get very badly sunburnt, seriously- I can hardly move today- lesson learned. Anyway, the weather was fab, and so was eating the strawberries etc that we grow there- I feel really lucky that we are able to grow and eat so much of our own food. Our own garden isn't right for growing vegetables, but we are hoping to move soon to somewhere where we can grow them nearer the house, instead of trekking over the other side of town. Then I can fufill my dream of having a few chickens! I think it's quite refreshing to post about something other than clothes/make up etc, although I did manage to get hold of a lilac pastel nail varnish by Barry M on Saturday so I expect a post on that won't be far away...
I hope everyone reading this enjoyed the weekend and the amazing weather :)

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment