Thursday 17 November 2011

Topshop Ambush


Ambush boots- Topshop.
Bought these the other day after my faithful New Look boots suddenly died, hopefully I can fix them, but I had my eye on these for a while. They are pretty pricey, but they are leather, so hopefully they might last for a bit. I love the double side zips and the soft nubuck leather. They fit like a dream! I've only worn them for an hour, but they seem very comfy despite the 2 inch heel. They also have a satisfying 'clomp'.

In other news, I'm working. And that's it. Apart from starting to stress about Christmas presents, I need to make a list and organise a day to trawl around the shops, hopefully before all the shopping crowds have the same idea. I think Christmas is the only time in my life when I detest shopping, I always see stuff I want myself, and I am so rubbish at thinking up 'original' presents for everyone...ughhh. So, yeah- that will be fun.
I also need to start looking for more heritage related stuff to get into, doing something with my degree and getting paid for it would be ideal, and also quitting where I work would be too. I do enjoy my job, but it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life, and certainly not something I would have had to go to University for in order to do. Anyway, I'm hoping the next year will bring some new, exciting experiences. Maybe I should put a bit more into this blog, it's not what I thought it was going to be, to be honest, and I think lack of commitment/effort on my part is largely to blame. Ho hum, it's now just having the motivation to crawl out of my little rut and do something!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment