Wednesday 30 November 2011

Glossybox: November







Nail Rock designer nail wraps, Monu skin perfector cream, FC5 cooling foot creme, Dead Sea Spa Magik bath salts, Serge Lutens eau de parfum (two separate samples).
This month's box turned out to be... so so. The only thing I really liked was one of the perfume samples (again, bit of an 'easy item' if you ask me), the one in the grey box- beautiful scent, but I'd rather pay out that kind of money (£70+) on some Chanel No 5. I don't have a bath at home, so I'll be trying out the bath salts at my boyfriends, but the packaging is hideous, reminds me of cleaning crystals from a supermarket... The foot cream and face perfector smell nice, and I'll be trying them out a bit later on. The nail wraps are ok, look very fiddly, so I might try applying them on some falsies first, very happy that I got the leopard print though! I'm hoping Glossybox bring out a good Christmas box, or I will probably unsubscribe in January, I'm fed up of getting endless perfume samples, although I really wanted to try the Illamasqua Freak sample, and it didn't appear in my box- typical. However, the samples in this one are nice so I kind of won both ways :) Anyway, this box has given me some new things to try out, and that is the whole point, but I would have reallllllllly appreciated some makeup...maybe next month!
Off to watch Super Tiny Animals now, hoping there will be a tiny pug!
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment