Wednesday 2 November 2011

MUA Eyeshadows

£1 each at Superdrug. L-R: Shade 30 & 11.
I picked these up on a whim whilst in a Superdrug last week, there isn't a store near where I live, so if I visit one then I have a through snoop. To be honest, I prefer high end cosmetics over cheap and cheerful products, but these are brilliant value (some go into the sale for 20p...) and they really are good beauty products. The one on the right (11) is my favourite, providing a sheer wash of colour that's also buildable, with minimal glitter, even though it looks very shimmery. The shade on the left (30)  is quite orange on the skin, but again, can be built up into quite an intense gold. For a quid each you can't go wrong. Although I will always favour MAC etc, these shadows will end up forming part of my make up bag staples. They last a surprisingly long time too, dare I say it, longer than my MAC shadows...?! I will be looking for a few more, hopefully in matte shades when I next go into a Superdrug.
Overall, if you're looking for a quick fix, bank balance friendly beauty product, one that has staying power and a good amount of pigment, then I would really recommend these :)

X.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome find!! it's always nice to find good make up for a cheap price :)

    ReplyDelete