Monday 31 October 2011

All Hallows

Happy Halloween!! I love this time of year, been getting into it by carving a pumpkin I grew myself and making it into an evil witch, complete with ropey hair and hat! I was considering zombie-fying myself to show all the little trick or treaters how it's done, but I have to take my dad to the hospital later so it might be wise to give it a miss, or risk getting sectioned...


Got paid the other day (YESSS) so I bought myself some makeup I've had my eye on for a while, plus a Topshop sequin cross skirt (how appropriate for today) and a jumper from Dorothy Perkins.


VO5 MIRACLE CONCENTRATE ELIXIR, GARNIER BB CREAM, MUA EYESHADOWS IN SHADE 30 & 11, COLLECTION 2000 BIG FAKE MASCARA.

MUA SHADOWS IN 30 & 11. £1 EACH AT SUPERDRUG.

GARNIER BB CREAM IN LIGHT. £7.99 AT SUPERDRUG.

TOPSHOP SEQUIN CROSS SKIRT. £32.99. TOPSHOP.

AS ABOVE.

Sorry about the last two pictures, I'm considering getting a tripod. Surface heights and the light in my room just doesn't cut it. More on the makeup at a later date.


Mr Pumpkin, you are truely evil...
Have a great Halloween!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment