Friday 28 January 2011

Final Hurdle

Exams are OVER! YES. And I have a few days of complete freedom before the last ever semester two- apart from some casual dissertation reading. Hoping to go shopping this weekend and finally spend my John Lewis vouchers- no idea what on, I'll just look around and see what catches my eye. Off to Winchester on Tuesday to get some photocopies of some old documents for my dissertation, taking the camera too, so hopefully some photographs will find their way home with me. Going to attempt to find a birthday card now and then have a meeting to try and get our University society back on track. This final year has gone so quickly, its crazy! Soon I'll be leaving this place forever, or until I can afford to do an MA, and I have no idea how all of my stuff is going to fit into my house in Devon...I'm dreading from suffering from post-uni depression, when you live in a small town where none of your friends live and there is nothing to do, boredom quickly sets in, I'm also dreading finding a job. Anyway, that's a long way off yet, so I won't keep rambling on and moaning, I'm sure it'll all work out. At least exams are over, and I think they went pretty well. Now to just write 10,000 words hahaa.

Enjoy your weekend :)

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment