Saturday 15 January 2011

$££$

So my loan came in... hello £30 of makeup/necessary cosmetic related stuff. Boots is so expensive compared to Superdrug, but no- I went to Boots first. Gah. Also visited H&M for an essential breton tee, and replaced my old faithfuls, the nude Topshop ballet pumps. Still have £20 worth of John Lewis vouchers kicking around, but that's on next week's retail agenda. I'm due my bursary from Uni, so may have to raid Topshop, I had to leave an amazing sequin tee behind today, still £20 in the sale, and that's not worth it for non-existant fabric and about 10 thousand gold sequins, sadly. They have some yummy new stuff though, isn't that always the way?? I now have to weigh up the situation- do I want food or Topshop more? Hmm. Tricky.

This combination of tea, chocolate and technology by my bed makes me very happy


Powder brush, two wonderful eye pallets

Earrings- Primark. Perfectly starry

It ain't Mulberry, but its amazing what £20 worth of Next vouchers can buy....
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment