Monday 27 December 2010

Yay! Camera!

Christmas was lovely- too much tinsel, food and presents. Perfect. My camera arrived under the tree, as did a few other wonderful things. Marc Jacobs perfume (Lola) is exactly what I needed when I ran out of scent 6 months ago, an amazing Twinings tea set from my boyfriend with about 20 types of tea (Gunpowder Green tea is the best), a set of heated hair rollers, Luella's Guide to English Style, the River Cottage cook book, a printed scarf, Coco before Chanel dvd, cupcake salt and pepper shakers and a set of Victorian kitchen scales. Wow.

Me and my parents went up onto the edge of Dartmoor today to see the last of the snow and so I could test out my camera- it's sooo tiny, very useful as I can carry it in my pocket. We found some very odd footprints, either somebody was walking through the woods in bare feet or the yeti does exist... The snow has nearly gone, it didn't thaw out for a week, but now heavy rain is washing it all away- hello floods!
I managed to take some pictures- I have yet to buy a memory card, and the internal memory only holds about 8 pictures. Ugh. Anyway, enjoy:


my kitty




odd footprints



a little door in a tree in the deer park- this has been there over 20 years!
More camera pictures to come soon probably, I need to get a memory card first! Not sure what to do for New Year yet, I have £8. Boo.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment