Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wilton House outing









 I could quite happily live here- half of it is still privately owned, lucky people! We wandered around the beautiful grounds, ate a picnic plus a very yummy caramel fudge ice cream, and took Adam's little sister to the adventure play ground- haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages! We went to a quiz night that evening and our team managed to win! I had quite an indulgent weekend food wise, but still managed to loose 1.5lbs at slimming world- score!

 Today I took my new Cinnamon Trust dog for a walk, he had a nice swim in the river and succeeded to splash me until I was pretty soaked, but it was so hot I forgave him haha. I hope this little heatwave lasts!

 I have some new Avon makeup to show and review soon, plus this month's favourites and also Glossybox as usual. I just need to get on and photograph everything, but when this weather makes a rare appearence I want to make the most of it outside.
 My Goodwood Revival tickets came, so I have been putting together a 1940s outfit and watching numerous youtube videos for hair style inspiration, think it's victory roll time! Just got about 8 weeks to find a cheap curling wand, some pin curl clips and also practice!!

Have you been enjoying the sun? I have yet to get a decent tan... time for some St. Tropez magic!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment