Monday 15 August 2011

What I Wore Today







Top- Topshop
Skirt- H&M
Belt- Vintage
Watch- Vintage
Rings- Vintage, gift
Earrings- Gift

I am really bored, so I thought I'd amuse myself and you by taking some 'outfit' posts. This past week has been quite dull, I'm still job hunting along with the rest of the country and becoming more disheartened each day. The worst of it is that some people don't even bother to acknowledge emails or reply, it's so rude. Anyway, I've applied to work for the Cinnamon Trust, or at least volunteer for the time being until a vacancy comes up. I think it'll be really rewarding and will at least fill up my time! 

I'm in the middle of decorating my room, it's in such a state although I'm really looking forward to when it's finished. At the moment I'm having to climb over a complicated chair system to get into bed. 

I've also been trying to play my flute again for something to do- I kind of wish I'd never given up! Oh well, I shall persist and annoy the neighbors with some bad tunes haha. 

My tonsils have been playing up too, last night I felt really poorly. I've never had any problems with them before, so hopefully they'll decide to get better. Preferably quickly! Lots of honey and lemon in hot water should sort them out, little sods. 

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment