Wednesday 31 August 2011

What I Got This Week








I picked up a few things in Exeter yesterday when I went in to see two lovely friends for a day of mooching around, consuming tea and chatting. I went in last week to get a duvet cover, and got a really good sample of No 7's Beautifully Matte foundation, the lady gave me loads! I went and purchased the full size bottle yesterday as I also had a £5 discount voucher, but at £13.50 full price you can't really go wrong, I can't afford to re-purchase Chanel Matte Lumiere, and after trying this new one out, I honestly prefer the offerings of No 7. More on that another day.

I also picked up some new moisturiser, this time I went for Botanics Pore Perfecting Day Lotion, which is meant to be beneficial to spot prone skin, we'll see. I also paid a visit to Superdrug and picked up a Sleek blush in Rose Gold. I tried it out today and I'm very impressed- it gives your skin a lovely sheen. I also roped my friends in helping me search for the perfect rust coloured jumper- there was one in River Island in the men's section, but I'm glad I didn't get it- I think I might actually go for the one in H&M with the elbow patches.
Had a little run in with Models Own last night- I placed an order on the Tuesday when the 50% sale started and seemed to have no problems ordering when so many others seemed to run into difficulties. Feeling smug I waited for my order...and waited...then I emailed them last night asking if they'd sent it yet- turns out it never went through. They refunded me and I tried ordering again, this time I got more email conformations, so hopefully I'll have my goodies soon!
I'm hopefully going for a bike ride this afternoon, after having two job rejection letters in two days I'm feeling a little flat- but at least they had the decency to contact me instead of leaving me wondering. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.
I'm so looking forward to October and my little holiday with my boyfriend, I think we're going to Longleat Safari Park :D

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment