Sunday 27 February 2011

Track of the week 4.


The Vaccines- Post Break Up Sex

Love this song at the moment, may have to check out some of their other stuff :)
Just realized that my dissertation is due the first tuesday back after the easter hols, so it looks like I'll have to cut short my holiday in order to finish, print and get it bound. Nightmare. And I'm still only on 3000 words. Ughhh. Lots of work to do. Including numerous other essays/projects. Got pretty good exam results though on the upside- two firsts and a 2:1 which I really can't complain about :D

Anyway, got to look for a present for the boy's birthday- no idea what to buy with a very limited budget- blame the rent. On the upside I got given some money as a present for passing exams etc so I went to Primark and went a bit crazy. Managed to get 2 hair scarves, a tiger face t-shirt with horrible fake stick on diamonds on that I managed to peel off- result! Also got a horse print dark blue dress with a lovely lace collar and a chiffon terracotta colour dress- which happened to be the last one in the shop haha. It's quite long for me- just above the knee, but at least I won't be flashing everyone and the colour is what does it for me- beaut. Got some ripped/lacey tights from good old M&S and a lovely brown leather frame bag from Topshop, pictures to come soon :)
Primark's jewellery was rubbish- usually they have some good stuff, I was looking for an owl ring but no luck, and I can't afford Accessorize, boo. I will keep searching.
Laters

X.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a hobo with not much to do and I just happened to be passing through. Chin-up I like your site, so now…
    I’m following you.
    Thanks!
    Signed, hobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you very much- glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete