Thursday 24 February 2011

Hair Scarf

Ok sorry to spam everyone with loads of self-pictures but I tried out tying a scarf in my hair and wanted to show the results on here- I think it went pretty well considering my hair is quite fine and things I do to it usually fall out in 5 minutes- thank god for hair pins and freeze-hold hair spray, plus it was a good opportunity to test out the effects of my mac's photobooth hahaha!

 Sorry for the lack of posting recently, (if anyone actually reads this), got a bit of a tumblr obsession at the moment, easier to post up photo's and such, but I'm back on blogspot now so it's all good :)







By the way, if anyone knows how to get your own background for your blog (I would love a polka dot pattern) pleaseeeeee help! I have no idea how to do it!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment