Thursday 15 September 2011

Models Own


Peacock Green, Bubblegum, Green Grass, Utopia.
Models Own Wah Nails Pen- Black.

This is what I purchased in the recent Models Own 50% sale. Above are some designs and swatches I tried out on my false nails. Overall I'm very pleased with the products- they're a lot better than the Barry M polishes, but unless you push in the sides of the lid when unscrewing it the brush gets left in the bottle sometimes, not something I'd expect from a £5 bottle of nail varnish... But the coverage and consistency is brilliant. Unless there's another offer, or I'm feeling rich, I wouldn't shell out a fiver for one bottle, it's a bit over priced. The nail art pen is worth it however, and I'm really happy with it. I've been trying out lots of designs and my favorite to do is leopard print- really easy to achieve, it just makes your nails look a bit different.

I also got a No7 varnish too, only £2 with the £5 off voucher- a lovely dark blue with subtle sparkles in- I really want to try out 'galaxy nails' but I'll need a sparkle polish for that.

No7 Betty Blues

Today I'm watching the most cringe inducing day time tv in the form of Neighbors- when did it get so bad (or has it always been...)? Hopefully hearing about my interview tomorrow, I hate waiting for phone calls...


X.

No comments:

Post a Comment