Sunday 18 September 2011

GlossyBox (September)






Really happy with my first ever GlossyBox (ordered back in June due to a huge waiting list!) I think the concept is a winning one, although I have read lots of unhappy reviews for the previous few boxes. Not going to judge though until I've had a few more! I think my favorite items are the HD Brow set (probably going to use this as eyeshadow as my brows don't need a lot of definition) and the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil- apparently oil is good for oily/combination skin, so I'll be giving that a go. I did try out the StriVectin eye cream last night and woke up with some red skin where I applied it, I think I might give this to my mum, if the same happens to her then it's going in the bin. I have yet to try the L'Oreal Hair Oil and the perfume sample, but both look very promising. I am very impressed with GlossyBox, it seems to be a great way to try new brands, or products from more familiar brands that you might not necessarily have heard about. Already looking forward to next month's!



In other news, I have a job! I start tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be training to be a Pharmaceutical Dispenser, and I'll come out with two NVQs which is brilliant. It will be hard work but I'm happy to be doing something at last!


X.

No comments:

Post a Comment