Monday 4 April 2011

April Showers

This top is about as bright as I get, it's a really nice coral/pinky colour from Primark. I think it comes in black, cream and a rusty colour. I was going to get rust but I have a lot of clothes in that colour and thought I'd branch out a bit. This is the only thing I've bought for AGES due to serious lack of cash. I also got a lovely long necklace in there too- it's a 'gold' envelope which actually opens- I love functional jewellery like lockets and things and it was only £2.50. Hopefully it won't go green but I may plaster it in clear nail varnish just to be on the safe side!

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day yesterday- mine was busy driving me back from Uni for Easter, not much of a holiday as my dissertation is due at the beginning of May, cannot wait to hand it in.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the two items, plus some general shots of my current jewellery collection, sorry for all the mirror pictures, I haven't found a surface high enough to get proper 'outfit' pictures yet.









Please excuse my disgusting mirror

Hopefully moving rooms this week- my brother has moved out so I get to upgrade to a massive bedroom :D Sooo looking forward to redecorating!
Review of the W7 77 makeup pallete coming soon plus the Chanel foundation :) I'm now going to watch Loose Women, oh the joys of daytime TV!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment