Wednesday 23 March 2011

Track of the week 7.


Great band, great song. Give them a listen :)

This will be a really boring post as I am currently lying in bed, with a headache, in my boyfriend's massive stripy t-shirt. Sexxxxy. Not. Comfy though. Contemplating going blonde again, or washing the black out and getting my fringe back and the rest of it chopped off. Well, not off- but a bit shorter, my ends are so skanky. Yuck.

SO MUCH WORK TO DO, and no money to spend boohoo. Hurry up summer when I can move home and have free food and washing and more to spend in Primark... I'm on the lookout for a really great summer skirt and cannot afford one arghhhh. Also a nice slouchy jumper from Topshop please. Thank you o' imaginary purse. I think this paracetamol has affected me so I will love you and leave you.
Byeeeeee X.

No comments:

Post a Comment