Sunday 20 January 2013

Winter Walk













 A few pictures of my walk today, which had to be cut short as it was so cold and I discovered that Vans are no good in snow... We didn't get hardly any snow where I live, this walk is about 10 miles from my town where there was a lot more of the white stuff! On my walk I spotted a really cool carved stone on a little island in the river, plus some interesting shapes in an icy puddle. The rest of my day is going to consist of drinking hot tea/chocolate, and making a list of entomology books to read. There was ice inside my car today, so a set of new door seals are required, poor little mini.

 In other news, I went to my first ever Zumba class on Friday, it was much more fun than I expected and I'm looking forward to this Friday's class. On Saturday I am hopefully meeting Adam in Lyme Regis for lunch and antique hunting! I will be on the lookout for some more original Penguin books to add to my stash along with a fur coat. I need one in this weather!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment