Thursday 9 August 2012

Days Out: Dorset Chilli Festival









 This was such a good event! Even though the sky looks gloomy in the pictures it was boiling! I really recommend you go to this if you are near the area (St Giles house, near Wimborne, Dorset) and it's on, even if you aren't a chilli fan, there's lots to do and see. We had a yummy burger and the biggest ice cream of my life- chocolate & toffee- epic! And I still managed to lose 2.5lbs this week! We bought my brother some extreme chilli dipping sauce with Naga chillies which are some of the hottest in the world, plus a really cool chilli plant from a company who featured on the first series of River Cottage, sadly Hugh wasn't there!

 Anyway, like I said it was a brilliant day out and nice to see and try things from local companies. This week I also finished my NVQ at work, so if I have passed this module then I'm a qualified Dispenser, with a pay rise! Fingers crossed. We are going out at the weekend to a NT Property as it's my dad's birthday, so expect some pictures to follow.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment