Thursday 20 October 2011

Glossybox (October)





Contains: 3 Demalogica products (face and lip care, plus carry case), Leighton Denny Expert Nail Varnish in Hanky Panky (haha!), Stila Smudge Stick in Moray, and 3 samples of Robert Piguet Perfumes. All for £10 per month plus £2.95 p&p.

Bit of a 'meh' box this month, but I guess they can't all be winners. The best product seems to be the full size Stila liner, but the nail varnish was a nice surprise- never thought I would wear orange/coral on my nails, but I really like it. The Dermalogica products were a nice touch, something that I can never afford to buy but always wanted to try out- not sure anti-ageing is really for me yet though...and to be honest I thought it was a bit cheeky putting multiple brand products in a box that is meant to introduce you to new, varied things but anyway, at least I have a new mini makeup travel bag now! Some of these products seemed to have a layer of dust on them too...but I will be sticking with Glossybox as I think they give you a great range of items to try and the full size stuff is very good. Thumbs up!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment