Monday 12 March 2012

russian dolls & white tiger rugs



 All taken at Lanhydrock, Bodmin, Cornwall (a National Trust property) a few weekends ago. I was particularly proud of the little robin who seemed to love having his picture taken. What a poser. There was some seriously yummy stuff in that house, think beautiful oak furniture, stuffed animals galore and vintage pieces- my dream house, I could happily move in tomorrow!

 I went for a nice walk on Dartmoor today in the sunshine, found a sheep's lower vertebrae which I'm planning on turning into a necklace. Also found a pretty impressive shetland pony skull which has joined my little collection in the conservatory, the neighbours think I'm a little odd...haha ;)

 Haven't spent too much this week, just restrained myself from buying a NARS blusher & highlighter, going to wait until next payday for those however, as I cannot justify it at the moment. Instead I got my bf some birthday presents and might have got myself a cheeky topshop grey marl dress in the process (justification is that it's a good 'basic' and can be layered/worn alone in summer, at least that's what I tell myself).

 Back to work tomorrow, and it's going to be busy, why can't weekends last forever??

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment