Sunday 11 March 2012

On a Sunday V








Fresh marmalade, seedlings, catkins, salmon skinnies & asos silver cross, crossed thorns, catkins & flowers.

 Kinda missed out on last Sunday's post, but today's objective was to get out in the sun and photograph some catkins. Mission accomplished! Also washed my make up brushes and made an effort to bake macaroons (epic fail there) that turned out to resemble pink squishy blobs.

 I had a massive hair disaster on wednesday night, bleached my ends to get an ombre look and it went very very wrong, think coppery orange/yellow, not a good look. Cue a very panicky early phone call to the hairdressers in the morning and luckily I went after work (had no time for any lunch so grabbed a slice of bread that kept me going for four more hours), I am now a lovely blonde shade all over, quite a change but I'm really enjoying it and no more orange tones I am very glad to say :)

 Also I have lost 10lbs overall, still a little way to go but I feel so much better, had to size down to buy the above jeans, I know I mention this weight loss in nearly every post, but I am proud of it and it's a very positive thing, if you don't like it then feel free to skip over it.

 Last week I went to a National Trust property in Cornwall with my family, I took lots and lots and lots of pictures, so I will put some up later in the week.

 Tonight I'm making soup and watching Crufts, haven't seen many pugs so far, but I'm rooting for the Newfoundland to win best in show, love them and their dribbly ways haha!

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment